Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gallery Show

1) I gained a new respect for artist that have gallery shows on a regular basis because it is very nerve racking to have random strangers looking at your artwork. You never know what they are thinking so i was nervous. 
2) For next years art student, do not put off your work. I got all my pieces finished on time but many people didn't and they were very stressed.
3) I learned so much about art and photograph that I didn't know before. Now for future art projects I will have more experience.
4) I think for next years AP Studio Art classes there should be spend less time explaining thing to the whole class and spend that time exploring new ideas on their own. 
5)I learned that i actually have a little artistic side. I have never though of myself as an artist before. 
6) If I plan to go into any marketing business, this class will help me in the future market my own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment